The goal of the Children’s Ministry at Woodland Park Baptist Church is for every child to feel loved and welcomed as they enter our classrooms. We not only want them to feel the love of the teachers, but more importantly, we want them to experience the love of Jesus. Unashamedly, it is our number one goal to teach boys and girls about the love of Jesus in the hope that they will come to accept Him as their Lord and Savior. And after they receive Christ, we want to disciple them to become obedient followers of Christ (Matt. 28:19-20). All classes meet at 9:00 AM on Sunday mornings.
- 1st graders experience an entire overview of the Old and New Testaments. All first graders meet in Room 172.
- 2nd graders explore the promises in the Bible that prove that God is faithful. All second graders meet in Room 171.
- 3rd graders walk through the Old Testament seeing the wonders of Redemptive History. All third graders meet in Room 173.
- 4th graders explore the life of Paul through the book of Acts. Girls meet in Room 165 and boys meet in Room 159 with the 5th grade boys.
- 5th graders will search out and study the names of God and learn of His true character. Girls meet in Room 163 and boys meet in Room 159 along with the 4th grade boys.
- 6th graders develop essential disciplines to sustain spiritual growth. Girls meet in Room 164 and boys meet in Room 166.
For more information or to learn how you can get involved, please contact the Children’s Ministry at 423.899.9186, x134.